Changing a few daily habits can mean the difference between being healthy and sick
Having good health is Jelly Gamat Gold G essential to living a happy and fun. Being healthy means that our body works normally and that no unbalanced. Being healthy is a balanced harmony of the body and the mind. Many times, the speed of life we lead, we forget that health is wealth. We appreciate only when we are sick.
Healthy habits largely what determines in good health.
And when I mean habit, I mean exactly what you do every day: sleeping, eating, staying hydrated, sports, swimming, sun protection. Successful development of this habit will definitely help you live longer and healthier. Let’s walk through these tips for good health.
1. Eat fruits and vegetables: Ideally, eat nine servings of fruits and vegetables a day. But yes, I know you open your eyes because you think a lot. So here it goes: Five. Eating five portions of fruit and vegetables a day, and you’ll save a few visits to the doctor. A study at Harvard University said that this number provides the antioxidants and fiber needed to reduce heart disease and maintain a healthy weight (one serving is equal to about half the fruit, or a half cup of fruit or half a cup of vegetables).
(More about health …)
2. Exercise: Ideally 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise (or more) 5 days or more a week. But I know that sometimes you have trouble getting up from the couch, because there you will be more manageable dose: how 17 minutes a day? This is equivalent to two hours a week. And you do not even need to do seguidito!
You can divide it into segments. And the benefits are not limited to: a healthy heart, healthy weight, toned muscles, become excited … etc, etc …
3. Sleep: If you are someone who is always sleeping 7 to 8 hours a day, you are on the right track. Recent studies have shown that people who have trouble sleeping or sleeping less than seven hours, increasing the risk of hypertension, heart disease and even diabetes. Our bodies need to rest and recharge for good health.
4. Stay hydrated: They used to say that eight is the magic number glasses of water a day you should take. Now we know that it does not need to drink eight, but drinking liquids with meals and whenever you feel thirsty. Drink more if you exercise or hot weather. The only people who can not rely on thirst to drink water are young children and the elderly because it thirst mechanism is not working properly and should remember to drink. I do not know if you know, but the body is made of water and fluid needs to run.
Other liquid sources are fruits, soup, tea and vegetables. Remember, water = good health.
5. Wash your hands with soap and water, ideally, using soap for at least 15 seconds. Several studies have shown that washing hands with soap and water removes more than 90% of the microbes that cause infection and can transform your health. Always wash your hands after using the bathroom, touching someone who is sick, and when you are cooking.
Especially when you touch raw meat and vegetables that are not washed.
6. Use sunscreen: Daily. No matter who is cloudy. Protect your skin from ultraviolet rays to prevent skin damage, including cancer. Ideally blocker minimum SPF 15.
Having and maintaining good health depends in part on our habits. Better safe than sorry. So consider these tips and put them into practice!